vrijdag 11 maart 2011

Voghera dag 1


EEP 11-03-2011 Voghera

Finally the time had come for us to go to Italy! Around 2 o’clock we took the train to Schiphol and with a little delay we were on the plane to Milan. After a 2 hour drive we were in Voghera and our hosts picked us up. Every still knew each other and I could not imagine a better reunion. I don’t know how it was for the rest of my EEP group but my host was very kind and his parents took me to dinner. We had great pizza and after they showed me a few things in Voghera, like the agricultural school and the piazza of Casteggio.
After I settled in and unpacked my bags we went out to a little café and had a little rendez-vous with a few other members of EEP. We didn’t make it a wild night (yet), since we were still very tired of the trip. But I’ve had a little taste of what an amazing week we are going to have and I can’t wait!

Baci, Jeffrey

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten